In celebration of all the support and compassion I’ve been fortunate enough to receive on tumblr, I’m hosting a giveaway as a thank-you to my followers! The winner may select one of the two options offered below:
- Cosplay: One god tier cosplay, which includes hood, skirt/pants/shorts, and socks/tights (if applicable). Fancy tiers and the classes of bard, mage, lord, and muse are excluded from this giveaway. Cost of materials should not exceed $100 USD, but accessories like shoes, glasses, contacts, and horns are available if you’d like to swap an item out or if I overestimate my fabric budget/ thrift a sweet deal.
- Merch: $100 USD in total to spend at WhatPumpkin, Topatoco, an online store for circle lenses, a wig shop, or another general fandom/cosplay related retailer of your choice! Funds can be allocated to sellers however you prefer, but the price ceiling cannot be exceeded.
Rules: You may reblog and like as many times as you wish, but giveaway blogs will be disregarded and you must be following me to win. The giveaway ends September 1 and the winner will be selected at random and given 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck, everyone!
So. I had no idea about this app until I went into my doctor and he told me about it.
LISTEN UP. THIS APP. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS SERIOUSLY A BLESSING. ESPECIALLY TO ANYONE WITH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS (which is kind of everyone now). THIS IS NOT INSURANCE THOUGH. BUT IT WILL HELP YOU OUT. DOWNLOAD THIS APP RIGHT NOW. NO. STOP READING. DOWNLOAD IT.
This app allows you to input the prescription you have, select your dose, and then find a place near you (or your own pharmacy) with the cheapest price. Then you click “get code/coupon/discount card,” show that to the pharmacist, and THERE YOU GO. SAVING YOU SOME CASH TO GET YOURSELF A WELL DESERVED DRINK, CANDY BAR, DATE MONEY, SEX TOY CASH, OR GO BUY YOURSELF A HAMSTER AND NAME HIM STARLORD WITH THE EXTRA MONEY.
No, but in all seriousness. This app is saving my ass right now.
I’m Trans* and have Fibromyalgia, and this is really making a difference already. I hope this helps out other people. We all know it fucking sucks to have to pay this much for the medication we need to function in life.
Why is it so hard to get people to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
It looks like more Twilight Crap
Twilight is about a catatonic teenager who falls for a creepy vampire boner that sparkles in the sunshine. Its underlying message is “the only thing that matters is finding a man and submitting to him.” Edward Cullen stalks what’s-her-nuts, watches her sleep for months, corners her, abuses her, and she’s totally fine with it.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, on the other hand, is about a girl with superpowers who PUNCHES PEOPLE IN THE FACE.
This is perfect!!!
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.